A narrative film with a running time of 60 minutes or more.
A film that do not exceed 59 minutes in length, including credits.
Documentary film with any duration, but not exceed 120 minutes.
All scripts must be sent in .pdf format. All genres are allowed, and
the maximum page is 150 pages.
Electronic submission only.
Attach your biography and CV when you
submit your photo, a brief background about the photo you submit,
and its genre. Each submitter can only submit two photos.
Photography genres: aerial,
architectural, candid, documentary, fashion, food, landscape,
night-long exposure, photojournalism, conceptual/fine art
photography, portraiture, sport, street, war, and wildlife
Photos can be color or black and white.
We accept music video from all genres. Non-English songs must be
translated into English.
FESTIVAL EVENT: February 2019
SUBMIT YOUR FILM THROUGH
SUBMIT YOUR FILM THROUGH
Cinema Grand Prix
proudly accepts entries via FilmFreeway.com,
the world's best online submission platform. FilmFreeway offers free
HD online screeners,
unlimited video storage, digital press kits, and more. Click to
submit with FilmFreeway.
All Applicants MUST fully agree to comply with the following requirements
before submitting to Cinema Grand Prix (the Festival):
1. Submitters are at the age of 18 or
above as at the deadline of submitting the application.
2. Submitters are legally eligible to submit the work/s. Submitters
must have all rights secured before submitting.
3. All filmmakers must have explicit permission to use any
copyrighted material in the works submitted.
4. The competition is open for all. Students and newcomers are
encouraged to submit.
5. By submitting to our Festival,
submitters/filmmakers are giving full rights to the Festival to
submit your film/work tour Festival Partners, if we feel your film
6. To be qualified for preview and judging purposes, films/music
videos must first be submitted via online screener. The Festival
will require physical screener for public screening when selected.
7. All films must be in English, or dubbed in English, or with
8. There is no limit date regarding completion date.
9. There are no premiere or prior screening restrictions. Works that
have been publicly exhibited, distributed, entered or have won
prizes in other Festivals are eligible to enter the Festival.
10. Works-in-progress are not accepted.
11. The Festival accepts submission from 1 May 2018 until 10 January
AWARDS & CEREMONY
12. Cinema Grand Prix will e-mail the
submitters when their works are selected on the 21st
13. Awards are given based on categories of submissions and
14. Cinema Grand Prix is scheduled to have its Awards Ceremony in
February 2019 in Indonesia. The Festival
will email the Nominees directly about the location.
15. Send your photos (.jpg only, no
postal entries) to email@example.com
(approximately file size 2 - 8Mb). Please name your file:
16. Entries are limited to 2 photo entries per person.
17. Submitted/e-mailed images will not be returned to entrants.
Entrants are advised to retain copies of their images.
18. Copyrights will remain with the
photographer/artist/filmmakers, however by the entry for selection the
owner irrevocably licenses Cinema Grand Prix, right to publish the
works or arrange publication through third parties in any form or
media to promote the Festival in all territories now and in
perpetuity. It will be managed as part of the Cinema Grand Prix
archive for publication.
19. The Festival Director has the
power to settle all cases not covered by the present rules and
20. In the case of any dispute concerning the definition of the above
eligibility, the interpretation of the Cinema Grand Prix Organizers
shall be final and conclusive.